Friday 6 December 2019

summer learning jounary



Hi guys today I am going to tell you about the Summer learning journey. This is a program that helps kids to keep up their grades. This means the teachers don't have to do lots of work to get you back to the right level. If you would like to visit the site here is the link
https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome

The first activity was called choosing a destination
Here is a photo


I would like to go to England because my family has English ancestors and my great great great great great poppa was the Mayor of London . So it would be cool to go and see his grave. Also their national sport is football and I love football.
Blog u later.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Peter,

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    It's so great to see that you're doing some of the Summer Learning Journey activites - although it looks like you're doing last year's activities which were all about the world and different environments. We really hope you join this year's Summer Learning Journey which has heaps of cool activities about 'People Who Have Changed the World'. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    I really enjoyed looking at your blog today and I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. This week is the teaser week activities, and on the 16th of December you can start the Week 1 activities.

    Have a good rest of your day!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment I have done it before

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Peter,

    No worries at all - i'm really enjoying reading and commenting on these awesome blogs! It's so cool that you've done the SLJ before, you'll be extra epic at it this time round then.

    Have a groovy day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.