Friday 22 November 2019

Athletics


Welcome back bloggers!
A couple days ago our school had it's Ath

letics Day!
Athletics Day is basically a fun day where we get to do multiple sports and compete for a place in zones (A bigger competition for some sports against other schools).
On Athletics Day we have to dress up in our house colours, red, blue, green and yellow also representing Kea, Ruru, Pukeko and Tui.
I am in ruru
I like lots of the sports we did but my favourite sport would have to be high jump.
I came 2nd in high jump after jumping 1.10 m and failing 1.14 m, meaning I will be going to zones. We did sprints, high jump, tennis, shot put, team building and long jump.
The juniors did some other sports like jumping hurdles as well.


Here are some photos from the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.