Friday 18 October 2019

holiday narratives


Hey there bloggers!
 Last term we have been writing narratives about our holidays. We sort of did a recount but we exaggerated it and turned it into a narrative. At first we did a plan in our books using a mountain. The bottom of the mountain was your starting sentence then a little up the mountain was a problem then at the top of the mountain was the climax (the worst part of the problem). After the climax there was the resolution(a little down the mountain) the part where you fix your problem. And lastly there was the ending. I really liked doing these narratives because I could use my imagination to create something that is worth reading. Unlike recounts everyone thinks they're boring.


Here is a bit of my story
On the day of camp we had to get to school at 7:30 and meet our group color in the junior block. By this time my heart was pounding and I was extremely excited. Click to continue  my narrative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.