Monday 19 August 2019

emotions that when I go to camp

HI bloggers!!!!

This week Te Waka Ako is going to camp on Mt Ruapehu and my emotions are excited because this is my first time leaving my mum and skiing on the mountain. I am happy to be sleeping with my friends on the mountain and getting challenged and nervous that we might see our friends who are not in school and friends from other countries that have came to New Zealand to go skiing and snowboarding on the mountain. I feel scared because we could bump into people and get hurt.

When I get home I might want to go up the mountain again because it will be fun next time on the mountain. Also, going on a higher slope where I haven't been before and I might want to go with my mum and dad to ski or snowboard!

thanks for reading my blog.
blog you later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Cole. I like what you did on your blog with the picture of skiing down the hill. It reminded me of it reminds me of when I went to the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.